Be my Valentine

 Do you know these famous couples?

  1. Who met at a soccer game?
  2. Who remained good friends for the sake of their three daughters?
  3. Who met his wife after watching her film, Zorro?
  4. Who thought they were not going to get married?
  5. Who of them do you find most harmonious as a couple?
Look at this post from instagram. Do you recognize the couple?


What do you call a relationship like that? What words come to your mind?

Has it stood the test of time?

What caption would you write to this photo?


💝Listen to the song. Can you finish each line?



Tonight you're mine c...

You give your love so s...

Tonight the light of love is in your e...

But will you love me t...?

Is this a lasting t...

Or just a moment's p...?

Can I believe the magic of your s...?

Will you still love me t...?

Tonight with words u...

You say that I'm the only o...

But will my heart be b...

When the night meets the morning s...?

I'd like to know that your l...

Is love I can be sure o...

So tell me now, and I won't ask a...

Will you still love me t...?

So tell me now, and I won't ask a...

Will you still love me t...?

Will you still love me t...?


  1. Who is the singer talking to?
  2. How does he / she feel?
  3. Is it a common thing to feel?
  4. What does he / she hope for?
  5. What questions does he / she ask?
  6. What may happen tomorrow?


What do these numbers stand for in the video?


13

50

1.8 billion

58 million

36 million

1800


Finish the sentences using these numbers and words in context:


Next week, sweethearts will spend ... on candy.

That's ... of chocolate and ... heart-shaped boxes.

Our highest single day will be on... .

Mostly men on ... ?

We have people that bring hearts that they purchased ... .

The coupling of chocolate with the holiday can be traced as far back as the ... .


Listen again and choose the best variant:

1 - Where is the See's Candy Factory situated?

Los Angeles

New York

San Francisco


2 - Who is Willy Wonka?

somebody who works at the factory

the presenter of the programme

a fictional character who appears in Roald Dahl's children's novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the factory's production manager pretended to be one


3 - Who buys most chocolate for Valentine's Day?

men

women

young people


4 - How long has chocolate been coupled with the holiday?

for 50 years

for one century

for two centuries


5 - Who had the idea of turning the excess cocoa butter into chocolates?

Richard Cadbury

Russell Stover

Willy Wonka


6 - One of the TV's most loved moments was filmed

at the entrance of the See's factory

in the office of the Factory's CEO

inside the factory


Do love and chocolate go well together?

What other symbols of Valentine's Day do you know?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty standards

Money and shopping